Location: Bangalore / Goa
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or
university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and
Overall 3 + Years of experience in IT industry and at least 5 years of experience in Dev ops. Closely work with various development teams, QA team and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the building and deployment.
● Good understanding of SDLC life cycle ( Agile in particular), good understanding of enterprise
standards and enterprise building principles
● In-depth knowledge in Linux OS
● Expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts using tools like (Bash, python, perl,
● Excellent understanding of the mechanisms of Web-environment architectures approaches (
including IIS configuration )
● Solid experience in working with AWS cloud platform
● Excellent knowledge of configuration management tool like Ansible, Packer.
● Hands-on working experience in building DevOps platform in AWS cloud
● Should be able to build Devops environment individually
● Configure CICD pipe line along with automation scripts to run QA tests
● Automate build and deployments for micro services and Database changes
● Strong practical knowledge of CI Tools, e.g. Jenkins, SVN, GitHub …etc.
● Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches (CI, CD, automated
testing, branching strategy, decoupling, etc…)
● Promotion and evangelization of DevOps best practices