Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of proven success in an operations management role
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Excellent communication skills, essential for collaborating with teams and talking with management and other non-team individuals.
- Superior critical thinking capabilities, including the ability to think on their feet.
- Showing a comfort with quickly changing priorities, plus a highly developed adaptability and flexibility.
- A strong familiarity with various Agile and Scrum elements, including Agile planning and Agile project management with Scrum
- Manages and coordinates product development teams.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility and production issues with the support of production support team
- Helping teams achieve a high level of performance and quality, holding teams accountable for their work, removing obstacles, and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Defining the release schedule in coordination with SMs and POs.
- Supporting product owners in managing communications with stakeholders, managing customer’s expectations for deliverables, and implementing an effective project governance system.
- Coordinating with scrum teams on delivery of roadmap items and other deliverables.
- Identify inter team dependencies and help teams collaborate to derive seamless outputs with well synchronized efforts
- Identify inter team conflicts in delivering product value to customers and proactively resolve with the help of product owners and scrum masters