Bachelor or Master degree in Science or Information Technology or Engineering domain from an accredited college or University.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group.
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.).
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
- Owns all Incidents and Service Requests throughout the lifecycle.
- Manage Incident Response efforts to assess the criticality of an incident, appropriate mitigation activities, communication across the organization, and ensure proper documentation is produced outlining the details of the incident.
- Serve as focal point for larger information security incidents, including providing awareness.
- Ensure that incident management is consistent across all parts of the business.
- Proactively participate in the continuous review of event handling in order to highlight tooling or process control gaps.
- Compile and validate statistical data for management reporting.
- Adhere to SLAs.
- 3+ years relevant experience in ITIL process.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively host calls with customer.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Flexible with shifts/work days.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.