Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications/teams and all stakeholder including client.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles.
- Manage or facilitate development, test and staging environments.
- Work with delivery teams to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (plus point).
- Versioning and rollback mechanism.
- Oversee the releases to adhere to Enterprise standard.
- Hold regular meetings to review the release plans, releases in progress and completed releases.
- Participate in Change Control meetings for Change Request approval.
- Conduct periodic reviews with respect to release readiness, schedule reviews, Go/No-Go reviews, Retrospectives.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
Job Related Knowledge & Skills:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Should have exposure to tools like Jenkins, Apache Subversion, AWS & Octopus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.