At HotelHub, we are looking for a Release Manager for our Bangalore office. The ideal candidate should have experience on release management lifecycle and, manage and facilitate release windows and cycles. This role is responsible for conducting periodic reviews, retrospectives and maintain release repository. Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Release Manager is required.
Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in MCA/BE/B.Tech; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications/teams and all stakeholder including client.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Forward plan the release windows and cycles.
- Manage or facilitate development, test and staging environments.
- Work with delivery teams to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Versioning and rollback mechanism.
- Oversee the releases to adhere to Enterprise standard.
- Hold regular meetings to review the release plans, releases in progress and completed releases.
- Participate in Change Control meetings for Change Request approval.
- Conduct periodic reviews with respect to release readiness, schedule reviews, Go/No Go reviews, Retrospectives.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Should have exposure to tools like Jenkins, Apache Subversion, AWS & Octopus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in business travel technology projects will be an added advantage.