Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in MCA/BE/B.Tech; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Refactor existing scripts to meet our framework standards.
- Design and execute automated test cases to support our Global Applications based on functional requirements using software engineering and QA practices.
- Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
- Participate in Backlog grooming and proving LOE.
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation/Browser Compatibility Tests.
Experience & Skills:
- Working Test knowledge into open source automation frameworks with a strong focus on BDD.
- 4+ years of working knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language such as Java and Ruby.
- Proficiency in Selenium/Cucumber is a must.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, source code version control system such as GIT.
- Work experience on Test management tools (Atlassian suite) and web services\XML\ESB\REST.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge in Docker containers is an added advantage.