Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience. (Computer science preferred)
- Mandatory skills – Java, Selenium, Cucumber(BDD), Junit/TestNG with min 3 years of experience.
- Desired skills – SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Framework designing, REST assured, load testing with any tool, JIRA, Confluence.
- Communication skills – Excellent.
- Should be able to contribute for new framework creation.
- Able to create new scripts independently following coding standard.
- Should be able to create custom reports to present execution test results with appropriate status & graphs.
- Should be able to maintain existing scripts.
- Create Test cases in BDD format for script creation.
- Performs basic system integration tasks.
- Provide estimation for assigned tasks.
- Create and maintain codes and documentations.
- Evaluates feature/upgrade/change requests and recommend courses of action with new ideas.
- Log defects for Identified functional and performance issues.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Able to take any challenging tasks & extend support to other teams.
- Good debugging skills.