Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of relevant established experience with good knowledge in Software development roles.
- Core Java with Multi-Threading, Collections, Swing.
- Core Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Java persistence or other ORM frameworks.
- Proficient in Java Web applications, SOAP web services & Restful services implementation.
- MYSQL or MSSQL or NoSQL database.
- XML, XSLT, XSD & XQuery.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments and scripting using Apache web servers.
- Experience with at least one of Apache Mesos, TomEE, JBoss, Jetty, WebSphere Application Servers.
- Good to have eclipse.swt (eclipse plugin), javafx experience.
- Develops, codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Participate in review meetings for – Requirements, Design and Code.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Investigating new technologies.
- Analysing specifications.
- Involved in coding, database design and bug fixing.
- Unit Testing and reviews.
- Integration testing with other Products.
- A technical expert with the ability to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Familiar with Agile development processes
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal