Successful completion of a full 3-year course of study in an accredited college or university
leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Training Manager, Technical Trainer or similar role
- Experience in developing technical course content both for novices and experts with technology
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
- Conduct individual and team skills gap analyses
- Develop technical training courses for all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Coordinate product-related trainings, including presentations of new features and simulation activities in a demo environment
- Ensure all new hires undergo basic technical training (e.g. on computer setup and security guidelines)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and organize workshops and classroom-style trainings
- Schedule in-house educational sessions using e-learning platforms
- Measure improvements in employees’ job performance at the end of each course
- Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to the learning process.