Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or
university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and
We are looking for UI developer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will be provided a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
The individual excel at providing highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of latest UI development trend is a MUST.
- Responsible for development, and testing of web applications.
- Independently implement assigned modules as per design specification adhering to coding guidelines set up by the organization
- Develop unit tests to test the module
- Participate in code review and incorporate changes coming out of review cycle
- Work with QA team to complete testing of the module, debug issues found and fix them
- Work with team to complete integration of the module with rest of the system and fix issues found if any
- Converting visuals screens into interactive web pages
- Developing highly interactive clickable prototypes using latest JS libraries
- Ability to optimize code, follows best practices
- Working knowledge on different form factors
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
- Work experience in using Adobe XD, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Certification course on HTML is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to identify or uncover patterns, correlations and trends
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and work well in a team environment
- Able to work with team members, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized