Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Understand business requirements and provide appropriate suggestions
- Prepare / review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Execute tests (manual / automated).
- Report defects with clarity and assist in their understanding.
- Analyse test results and come up with appropriate metrics on Success/Failure of test cases
- Prepare and present test reports with clear details.
- Train, mentor junior software engineers.
- Should come up with ideas on process/product improvement
- Should be able to communicate clearly with all responsible teams
- Should be aware of Agile process
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have knowledge of any bug tracking tool
- Proficiency in English with very good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good to have knowledge of travel domain
- Good to have knowledge of xml, SQL
- Good to be ISTQB certified
- Knowledge of any automation tool/performance tool will be an added advantage
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.