Bachelor or Master degree in science or information technology or engineering domain from an accredited college or university.
- Responsible for software development, code management, testing and enhancements.
- Participate in review meetings for requirements, design and code.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear codes.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and in professional organizations.
- Mentor and guide junior & mid-level software engineers.
- Investigating new technologies and analysing specifications.
- Involved in coding, database design and bug fixing.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- A technical expert with the ability to generate new ideas and solutions.
- 6-8 years relevant, established experience with good knowledge in software development roles.
- Solid coding experience in following technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, MVC, WCF & XML.
- Good knowledge and working experience in integrating third party REST Web API’s with both JSON and XML output.
- Should have experience in object oriented development and application architecture, IIS.
- Proficient in using UML.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.