Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Assists in the identification of potential solutions to business problems through the use of user interface, analytical skills, and business knowledge; represents a function, business or industry.
- Performs tasks related to the design, implementation, support/maintenance, and enhancement of the client’s enterprise, vendor and in-house developed applications.
- Coordinates the entire call resolution process from initial call to resolution for a supported business system application or service, resolving many of the call requests themselves.
- Documents functional requirements, analyses requirements in the context of software and processes, develops and executes test plans, assists with and documents business process improvement efforts, and works with production issues.
- Completes content, process, and procedures for technical and functional system work that is low to medium in complexity.
- Typically works with senior staff, but may coordinate smaller or less complex projects independently.
- Gathers business requirements, business process flows in designing and preparing new systems/solutions.
- Documents and analyses functional requirements, identifies gaps and alternative approaches to meet requirements, and ensures all deliverables completed.
- Defines modifications to existing systems in order to meet internal and external user requirements. Provides business knowledge to aid other team members.
- Ensures proper documentation and business justification of all requests.
- Develops a well defined, shared understanding of the project scope.
- Records problem symptoms and status information in a timely fashion in an effort to communicate with and properly utilize senior staff.
- Acts as primary focal point for all customer applications.
- Retrieve, use and understand data from a relational data warehouse in order to make recommendations to product team
- Supports call-initiated workflow through IT, logging all customer questions, requests, and problems and tracks the same through to resolution.
- Relational database knowledge
- Outstanding analytical problem solving, analytical decision-making skills.
- Ability to see big picture of relationships of different technology and systems
- Ability to use multiple elicitation techniques, listens to business stakeholder and end users.
- Demonstrates creative and innovative thinking by bringing new ideas and improvementsforward.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and some flexibility when working in a global environment across all time zones.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, requiring littledirect supervision.
- Able to create SQL with minimal direction for data retrieval from relational database.
- Proven ability to interface and communicate between the business and IT – understanding the business requirements and how to translate them into technical specifications.
- Knowledge of Business Travel standard tools an asset (GDS, OBTs …)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.